23.9.15

Day | 21 & 22 Quote - Get Creative

Get Creative - Sheesh 

Ok so I have had a couple of bad days plus I have had family come to stay.
 So consequently I have fallen a bit behind with my daily blogging.  
But I was loving it so much I am determined to catch up. 



My life is a creative one..... 
I am going to incorporate 2 posts today.

Monday - A favourite Quote  | In the movie Sister Act 2 Sister Mary Robert says to Rita,
 " If when you wake up in the morning and you can't think of anything but singing first - then you're supposed to be a singer. " 
I wake up each morning yearning to be creative, to cook, to craft, to photograph so I do. 

Just thought I would add my favourite song from the 2nd movie and I might add my favourite hymn.





Tuesday - Get Creative |  So after reading the above quote, I get up every morning and my brain explodes with creative ideas in every area of my life, adornments, cooking, gardening, photography, styling and craft. 

So today I am sharing with you the above LO that I put together for a challenge over on the Citrus Twist Blog. The Recipe Challenge was from one of their most talented DT members and I would like to say a friend of mine and dare I say A MOST TALENTED scrapbooker - Emma

 Recipe :
  •  Die-cuts (at least 5)
  • layers
  • stitching (machine or hand)
  • 1 veneer 
  • Cut file (and if you want to be extra tricky, try and use it as a digital stamp and your title)







No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.