13.9.15

Day |12 Currently on this Saturday

Currently on this bright and sunny day I am...........




  • Reading  - Dan Brown Inferno  and  Re-reading The Crossroads of Should and Must by Ella Luna .
  • Playing - In the Herb Garden. 
  • Trying - to perfect Macarons.
  • Cooking - Chicken and Leek Pies. 
  • Eating - Cheese and Fresh Fruit. 
  • Drinking - Always but presently an ice cold Pinot Grio.
  • Calling  - Scrappy girlfriends to organise a playdate this coming week. 
  • Texting - Older daughters for a weekend check in to see how they are doing. One is pregnant.
  • Pinning - Halloween Dinner Party ideas.
  • Going  -  To meet and play with Finnabair 
  • Loving - That the weather is sunny and I can play in the garden. 
  • Hating - Teenage daughter's attitude. 
  • Discovering - Mixed Media and loving it. Getting my ink and paint on. 
  • Thinking - I would like to map out a plan for the garden once and for all. Back to Pinterest.
  • Feeling - At peace and calm in the sunshine. OR maybe it's the wine. 
  • Hoping - For more sunshine and a productive week sorting { Kon- maring } out my studio.
  • Listening - Birds, Spotify, more specifically my classical playlist. 
  • Celebrating -  Spring - might throw a dinner party.
  • Smelling - Blossom from the fruit trees and Jonquils.
  • Thanking - 
  • Considering - A Joint Scrappy /Arty Project with my daughter. 
  • Starting - Design Team Applications &  New Project - Bucket List Album 
  • Finishing - Week in The Life album. Kon- Maring the HOUSE!! 
  • Continuing - Photographing, Project Life and raising teenagers.
  • Ordering  - I shouldn' really..... 
However -

Wendy Vecchi Accessory Bag  Blue Bazaar  preorder $15.95au

My Minds Eye - My Story  Sassyscrappers 
New Coffee Mug  Typo 




Stamps & PL Cards Christine Herrin   But I can't decide which ones. 

Arrivederci 
Marie 



















No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.